Switchable Privacy Glass for Hospital Rooms, ICUs, ERs & ORs
Discover why LC Privacy Glass has been installed at so many of the nation’s leading medical centers.
Hospitals and healthcare facilities today are challenged to meet two vital goals: Improving healthcare outcomes and upholding patient satisfaction. And as hospital staff well know, fabric curtains provide little privacy or protection because they are not soundproof and collect germs that result in cross-contamination and hospital acquired infections (HAIs). Exterior window treatments, such as blinds and shades, attract dust and contagions as well. This can compromise patient and staff health, and put service reimbursements and hospital revenue at risk.
Our eGlass® products offer game-changing advantages. Windows, doors, walls, and partitions provide complete visual and enhanced audible privacy, as well as extreme infection control, while creating more comfortable healing environments that generate high patient ratings.
- Operated via wall switch, remote control, or hands-free using motion sensors or voice commands
- Easily sanitized and maintained providing extreme infection protection
- Used in windows, walls, doors, and partitions in patient rooms, treatment, and surgical areas
- Creates a light-filled healing environment free of places for germs to accumulate
- Incorporates larger expanses of glass into hospitals without compromising design
- Blocks out stressors and distractions while maintaining patient privacy and dignity
- Retrofits walls and entryways in ICUs, ERs, & ORs
- Easily configures to sliding, telescopic, and breakaway doors with our patented PowerTrack
- It is virtually soundproof because of its lamination
- It can be tempered for near-indestructibility if needed
Contact us: 888-863-4527 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BUY FOR HEALTHCARE
If you’re working with an Architect and/or a General Contractor, it is always best to have them contact an Innovative sales team member early in the process. This can help avoid oversights and costly errors down the road. This will also help ensure that the products you are selecting fit with your design intent, and are feasible with the rest of the construction.
Once the right eGlass product has been determined, it’s time to decide how to have it supplied and installed. This is usually done through an independent Glazing Contractor, whereas a door system, such as a swing, sliding, or breakaway door, might be provided by a third party door manufacturer such as Tormax.
To find a Rep in your area: CLICK HERE