SolarSmart Self-Tinting Glass
WINDOWS, DOORS, & SKYLIGHTS
Reduce sun glare and heat entering through your windows with glass that continuously works for you. SolarSmart Windows, Doors and Skylights are 100% sunlight responsive. They adjust their tint level, darkening in response to the sun’s intensity throughout the day, which increases occupant comfort, protects interiors from damaging UV rays, and will not obstruct views.
SolarSmart Glass requires no power source other than the sun. There are no wires or electronic controls which dramatically simplifies installation and maximizes potential energy savings. In fact, studies have shown that buildings with self-tinting glass are more energy efficient and can provide a significant annual energy savings.
- For Commercial and Residential applications
- Features a proprietary photochromic coating that automatically reacts to the sun
- Wide dynamic tinting range
- Darkens and lightens in response to the brightness of the sun, similar to transition lenses in sunglasses
- Increases occupant comfort
- Fully autonomous – there are no wires or user controls
- Lowers cooling costs and is energy efficient
- Available as an Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) or as a fully-framed window, door, or skylight
- Tempered and Insulated for safety and energy-efficiency
- Can fit into all exterior glazing systems
> Questions? Call 888-863-4527 — or to send an email, click this link: email@example.com.
> To submit an inquiry and/or upload plans, click the button below.
DOWNLOADABLE BROCHURE: CLICK HERE.